Tips to selling my home in phoenix fast
Tips to selling my home in Phoenix
Selling a home in today’s market can be frustrating and even stressful. At one time it was considered a sellers market. Many homes were selling above appraised value especially in growing cities such as Phoenix. Bidding wars and waiting list are something of the past here in Phoenix. Many folks are just looking to sell their homes, call the movers in Phoenix and get out of the upside down mortgage they are in. These guys know this better than anyone http://www.visitfoxrun.com/blog/homes-for-sale-greeley/ If you are looking to sell a home or purchase a home in Greely, Co. you really need to check these folks out.
It’s a buyers market right now. The seller is ultimately powerless in these times. Staging your home for sale can be easy with a little creativity and some guidance from the professionals. Do some research and find what is working and what is not. We have a few ideas for you to get you into motion.
1. Pictures are worth a thousand words: It is extremely important to have your home looking the best it can. According to reality industry research, nearly 90% of home buyers in Phoenix now research homes online. So it’s very important that your house be staged and looking it’s best before the photos are taken to post online.
2. First impressions: A buyer will see what’s on the outside of your house first. Freshly cut grass, manicured shrubs, swept sidewalks and a power washed driveway will appeal to the buyer and look inviting to them. Avoid cluttered driveways and yard space.
3. Clutter creates confusion: It is vital to remove all of your clutter from the outdoors to the indoors. It is best to start packing now and give away, yard sale or even rent a storage unit to eliminate any extras you won’t need in the next 6 months.
4. Don’t take it personal: Remove all photos, college degrees and other personal effects from your walls. The potential buyer wants to imagine themselves living there and too many reminders of your family can make them feel as if they are invading someone’s home. You will want to make it neutral but appealing to them.
5. Personality appeal: The professional home real estate stager research the types of people who buy homes in your Phoenix demographic neighborhood and adjust the home to suit the potential buyer. If most buyers in your area are family’s with children, it will be best to keep the bedrooms as kids bedrooms. If more singles are searching in your area, consider staging one of the bedrooms as an office or home gym.
6. Neutral to drive: Keep in mind that not everyone has the same taste in decorating and design. The less personal belongings you keep inside the more the potential buyer can use his/her imagination of how they would like it. Consider fresh paint that is neutral in color. New carpet or tile if needed. Clean all of your windows and glass.
You might want to consider seeking a professional in the real estate industry to get your home ready to sell. There are several in the Phoenix area. When you sell and are ready to call on professional Phoenix movers give us a call for a free moving quote 623-374-5696